Dairy Cottage can accommodate up to 4 people, plus cot.
A 16th century cottage with traditional features including original wooden beams and exposed stone walls. Furnished to a high standard.
Linen and towels are included.
Welcome tray including home baked cake, and for your convenience fresh semi skimmed milk are provided on arrival.
- Lounge with inglenook fireplace with electric affect log burning stove, 32″ LCD TV with freeview, DVD player, CD/Radio Player and a selection of books and board games.
- Dining and kitchen area with electric oven and hob, fridge freezer, washer dryer, dishwasher and microwave oven.
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom
- Bathroom with shower over bath, handbasin and WC.
- Heater by electric storage heaters
- Cot and highchair are available on request
- Private parking space for 2 cars
- Small garden area with garden furniture and charcoal barbecue
- Bicycle storage shed
- No Pets